Since 2006 VETTER Lufttechnik is an offical sales representive of WÄTAS Heat Exchangers that are manufactured in Germany. These Heat Exchangers set new benchmarks in terms of quality and performance.
These Heat Exchangers are also part of our KV – Systems and other (special) constructions we are manufacturing.
Always depending on the operation place these Heat Exchangers can be manufactured out of different material:
- Copper (CU)
- Aluminium (AL)
- Stainless Steel (V4a/V2a)
- Zinc – coated Steel
Some realized operating places:
Heat Exchangers with aluminum coated blades:
- Thermal power plants ( Variation of pressure)
- Cooling or drying plants (Very high temperatures and humidity)
- Marine Industry
- Heat recovery with thermic oils
Heat Exchangers with stainless steel blades (V4a/V2a):
- Bakery shops ( Air temp > 100deg. Celsius)
- Cooling of exhaust gas
- Processes with very low temperature (<0deg Celsius)
- Textil industry
Of course there is plenty of other situations where heat exchangers can be used. Quality is here – like in so many situations – the key for success. We would be pleased to calculate an individual proposal customized on your project / situation.
The Heat Exchangers are individually designed on each project. The maximum size we can deliver is about 6m x 6m or 2.000kg weight.